Shape Your Future – new vision and goal setting workshop
How satisfied are you with your life at the moment? Do you feel you could achieve more, both in your business environment and away from the office?
Brian Tracey, a leader in the field of motivation, says ‘people with clear, written, goals accomplish far more in a shorter period of time, than people without them could ever imagine’. And research backs him up. Studies consistently show that having clear, written goals, makes a significant difference in creating success, and the biographies of high achievers throughout history bear this out.
About the workshop
Our Shape Your Future workshop will help you to discover key areas which create a balanced life including work and career, money, recreation and free time, health and fitness, relationships.
During this one-day workshop you will:
- Create a vision for different areas of your life
- Write down short, medium and long-term goals that will inspire and mobilise you into action
- Recognise potential obstacles and how they can be overcome?
- Explore what resources, skills, support you will need on your journey?
- Discover limiting beliefs that could be holding you back from achieving your vision and goals, and how can they be overcome?
- Learn ways to focus and take action
Who’s it for?
Anyone wanting to change direction or get clarity around where they are heading. This could range from individuals, business owners or small teams. This is an opportunity to take a step back and reflect on what you want out of life in 2018 and beyond. Leave feeling inspired and ready to take action on turning your vision and goals into reality.
Date and location
The workshop, will take place at Lake Cottage, UCan Training’s HQ, on Thursday, 23rd November from 9.30 am – 4.30 pm. Lake Cottage is set in the picturesque Surrey Hills, an ideal location to come and enjoy a unique experience as you put plans in place for 2018 and beyond.
Lake Cottage from Sharon Jackson on Vimeo.
About Sharon Jackson, Founder, UCan Training
I have been working in the field of personal development for over 20 years, designing and delivering bespoke training and coaching programmes. Clients include Pfizer, Oracle, Lufthansa Airlines, as well as small and mid-sized companies, and individuals.
The Henry Ford quote ‘If you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right’ is the inspiration behind UCan Training. I believe you can achieve anything you want if you ‘programme’ your mind for success. I am passionate about empowering people to reach beyond self-imposed limitations and achieve happy, successful and fulfilled lives. Very often, this involves building self-belief, confidence and personal skills to enable individuals to recognise what they want from their career and from life in general.
With a masters in coaching and behavioral change from Henley Business School, I am equipped with tips, tools and techniques, and an understanding about the psychology and neuroscience behind behavioural change.
Some of the goals I’ve achieved in 2017
- Received a merit for my masters in coaching and behavioural change
- Received a distinction for my research into online coaching and behavioural change
- Designed and delivered a six-week online individual and group coaching workshop for 12 individuals – several have since been promoted
- Designed and co-delivered a one-day workshop for Oracle for 30+ graduates on goal setting and having difficult conversations
- Designed and delivered an interactive talk for Oracle’s Women in Leadership about ‘Transforming fear into action’
- Currently coaching senior leaders online and here at Lake Cottage, about their vision, goals and leadership skills
- Been invited to speak in December at a Human Resource Management in the Digital Age conference in Singapore, about online individual and group coaching
This one-day workshop will cost £295 + VAT, which includes refreshments and lunch.
If you are interested in transforming your life in 2018 and beyond, then to book a place, please email email@example.com or call me on 01252 792811.